Commercial & Domestic Approvals
Why You Need a Building Permit:
Building codes give you peace of mind that your structure is safe from structural dangers, fire hazards from heating or electrical systems, health risks and other issues. Having a permit provides a permanent record of the work done to prevent these failures as well as the inspections performed on the building. Get the assurance you need by obtaining a building permit for your property today.
- Consultation outlining the procedures for obtaining approval.
- Assessment of plans, specifications, required reports & certification.
- Generating & issuing of Certificate of Compliance
- Lodgement of documentation to the relevant permit authorities.
- Authorizing of Start Work Notices.
- Conducting the necessary mandatory inspections ensuring compliance with the NCC & approved plans.
- Issuing of Occupancy Permits & Certificate of Final Inspection or Completion Certificate.